dimanche 29 juillet 2007

Tribe to my best team-leader

Ferdi I would like to thank you for having taught me so many things and being such a great model.

Normandie
Good food good life at Dieppe's beach. Notice the lovely St-Gallen University sweat-shirt
Trying Pastis for the 1st time.

Japan

1st WE in Tokyo
The boss does not like Sake

2nd WE in Tokyo










Sumo wrestling. The babe magnet and one of his 2 blue polos. (this is the one with no stains on it).


Baseball game

Market visit in Tokyo. Hiding


Ordering food in Japan is easy-pizzy for FerdiMont Fuji (St-Gallen University sweat-shirt, such a fashionale item to have, a bit like "la petite robe noire" for all Financial dudes).


I know it's just a normal picture, but doesn't Ferdi look nice!!!

WE in Kobe
A shark smile

The boss and Tomo's woman's handbag. Yes Tomo a tote is a woman's handbag

Don't hide, I will get you

Dancing queen!

Kyoto
Sleepy-Ferdi in a temple



Ferdi walking up a hill, yes facing that way!



Last but not least:
one of Ferdi's team-leader sent this to the whole department when the young Ferdi started his auditor life (3 years ago):

Dear All,
After now 4 hard weeks of Mission and 3 weeks of intense preparation together it seems that even the last secrets of our teammembers are now coming to light! And I believe this shocking revelation, for which we until now only had circumstancial evidence, should be shared with everybody.
My friend and colleauge, Mr Ferdinand v. K. (I knew it - this had to be a fake name) has had quite a Past. Behold:







He was in Showbiz all along... I feel honored to work with this genius of teenage US comedy...







Thank you Ferdi for this mission. I really had a terrific time and I am glad that you were my team-leader on my last mission.

Aucun commentaire: